Friday, June 28, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday! #2



This is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. :)

Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?

Honestly for the longest time I was anti-ereader. I just couldn't see myself ever loving reading a screen because I love the smell of books and visually seeing how much progress I was making. While I still prefer reading paperbacks, I finally caved and bought a ereader earlier this year and I love it! I never purchase books unless I know I will love them and reread them. Anything else, I either borrowed from someone or from the library. With the ereader, however, I could literally own hundreds of books and it would only take up as much room as the ereader itself. My husband rolled his eyes when I was gushing about how many books I could own. Can you tell he isn't a reader? LOL.

 

6 comments:

  1. I was anti-ebook too! I'm glad I changed my mind because I probably wouldn't have become a book blogger and would have missed out on indie authors and reviewing some fabulous books. My husband happens to be a reader, but he still rolls his eyes when I gush about books. And blogging, lol.

    New Bloglovin' follower! :D

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Kindle! Plus they have good free reads. new follower via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very resistant to an e-reader at first too. But then I started trying to catch up with different series that had installments that were no longer in print and the only way I could get them was digitally. So I took the plunge and fell in love! Thanks for visiting and I'm following you back via Bloglovin'

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I'm not exactly anti e-reader I do prefer actual book because I like the smell of them. Although bringing around my iPad is definitely more convenient than lugging around a bunch of books when I'm on vacation. :) Old follower just dropping by to say hi. :D

    Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh Ereaders. Can't live without them! xD

    Thanks for stopping by! Followed back.
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by mine already!! New Follower via Feedly.

    Becky @ Book Bite Reviews

    ReplyDelete