AUTHOR: Allegra Skye
GENRE: YA, Supernatural
WHERE I GOT IT: Google Play store
READ FROM: October 25th to November 1st, 2013
BOOK BLURB: Kiera and Amanda are twins. Kiera is always overshadowed by her sister Amanda. Everyone seems to prefer Amanda, even by the twins parents. So when they move and start in a new high school, Kiera once again feels like an outsider. This new town isn't what it seems though. Kiera meets a boy Cooper who is hiding a secret of his own.
some things that really bothered me: (I'm pretty sure I stopped jotting them down after awhile.)
- The twins parents are horrid people, especially the mother! Who treats their kids like the way she treats them. You shouldn't have kids if you can't love them both equally!
- SERIOUSLY I would NOT be driving her ANYWHERE until she put that seat belt on! Besides being dangerous it is also illegal and the way she was throwing a fit. Yeah you can walk there if your going to act like that. Most people put their belts on so I don't see why she flew off the handle like that!
- The accident was just an ACCIDENT! It was not the fault of anyone! Here again, maybe you should be happy that one of your kids was pretty okay and that they both weren't severely hurt. OH wait! You don't care if Kiera lived or died, after all she should be the one on the hospital bed and not Amanda.
- Explain to me how a day after this bad accident Kiera is strong enough to go to school but not strong enough to talk to the Police and tell them what happened? Sure she could just be too emotionally distraught to talk to them, but if that is the case she shouldn't really be going to school now should she! Especially where everyone and their uncle will be asking her a million and one questions about what happened!
- I hate how the mother is such a bitch that she refuses the let Kiera see her sister! OMG hello they are TWINS! Even if they aren't that close they still shared a womb together, there for on some level they still have a connection. Maybe it would help Amanda, wouldn't it at least be worth a shot.
- Also what kind of road as really deep ravines on either side of the road that goes behind a school. I cannot picture this for the life of me?
I don't even know what to say about this book anymore. I finished it awhile ago and honestly have barely any recollection on what happened through the whole thing.
It follows in the same vein as the last book I read. Badly needed to be edited, it seems more like a first draft and I'm pretty sure that Cooper just comes out of nowhere. I won't be continuing with the series at all.
RATING: 1 star